Thursday 18 March 2010

Here goes nothing...

Today is my first day blogging so here goes nothing.

Feeling "bleugh" after having a hypo last night. Hypo's I can deal with but not ones that drop 2.0 mmol/L's in 15 minutes, with a hubby to be who take 20 minutes to wake up enough to help!! 
Last night I jammed him in the ribs which worked surprisingly well and was munching on a bit of bread and sipping on a lucazade within 5mins(ish). Feeling totally exhausted I fell asleep soon after and never tested to see how high I had then become. But I did wake up this morning to a level of 6.4 mmol/L so not too bad.
Today my mum & twin sister have gone to Southend On Sea to see my grandparents as my Nan was rushed into hospital the other day with a gallbladder infection, she'd only been out of hospital about 2/3 weeks from having a bad chest infection.
This leaves me to do all the cooking, which I don't mind as I can weigh everything out properly. I'm not saying my mum doesn't but I have gone down for dinner and the plates on the table waiting, which lets face it, makes it harder to weigh therefore harder to carb count.
Going to leave it here as I have to go sort out something for lunch for me & the "little" sister. Thanks for reading my first blog =).


Grrrrr just updating this blog. My sisters levels are now at 30mmol/L thanks to the dumbwits in McDonalds giving her a full sugar drink!!!!!!!! Good Going Numbskulls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment