Wednesday 31 March 2010

Downer days!

Don't you just hate the days when the world seems to be totally against you?


Today I feel I can't get anything right. My bloods have been up in the teens for some reason. I've had stomach pains all day. The bank are charging me over £100 for charges of over £175 from last month. I am constantly overdrawn. Life is well and truly getting on top of me and I don't know what to do!!

I want to get a job, earn my own money, save for me wedding, move out of my mum's house, start a family etc etc but it feels like none of this will ever happen. I have been look for a job since I left school at 16 (almost 5 years ago now). I have only ever had 3 summer jobs. I feel like my diabetes and the one hand thing get in my way which make me soooo depressed. I want someone to give me a chance!! I want to prove to people I am capable of doing things even though it looks like I won't be able to. I am so determined but get no where I am starting to wonder why bother.
I just want the basic life, nothing fancy, just the basics... Is that too much to ask?????

2 comments:

  1. when you say you want a job, what do you want to do? could you go back to education and get more qualifications?

    as for your bank...ring them up and make an arrangement to pay it off monthly. i used to work for the collections department of RBS/Natwest, so if you bank with them, feel free to message me and i can help you out.

    shiv x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They wont do that. Apparently I don't have enough going into my bank for them to do this.... how this makes sense is beyond me.
    As for work I'll do pretty much anything I think. I can't go back into education because I'd have to pay & I can't afford to.

    ReplyDelete