Adulting With Diabetes
1 day ago
I'm Louise, Im 20 and have had Type 2 diabetes since 22nd January 2004. I was diagnosed 2 years to the day after my twin sister. This is a blog to record my trials and tribulations of everyday life while dealing with it.
- To educate management of any outlet serving drinks as to the dangers of incorrectly serving full-sugar soft drinks when a diet version has been ordered
- To encourage management to train their staff in the same fashion
- To put a stop to the highly dangerous practice of switching full-sugar and regular pipes on pump dispensers for 'entertainment' of the serving staff
- To get retailers to sign up to the DiDkA pledge, identifying their business as being aware of the issues surrounding diet drinks
- For a better selection of diet drinks to be on offer from retailers across the board