Saturday 27 March 2010

Long Night Last Night

Where to start?
My levels were up at 19mmol/L last night! I had chicken goujons and chips. It was a small portion. I carb counted as normal. This was at 8pm, 2 hours after I had eaten. I was still up at 3am when it was at 16mmol/L =( I am exhausted!

Totally felt like giving up!

It fluctuated from 19mmol/L to 14mmol/L and back up again till 4am when it finally came down to 11mmol/L so I went to sleep. Woke up to 6.9mmol/L at 2pm!!! I feel absolutely awful today. No energy, depressed, angry. None of these make for a Loubie who is good to be around.
I really don't need the stress of crazy blood sugar levels on top of everything else.
What with my nan's funeral, tyre, supposedly owing money to people I know I dont but still worrying about it, being overdrawn at the bank thanks to charges I'm getting charges on. My head is going to explode any day soon.

I'm fed up of thinking I'm doing things right & getting on top of things and then things like this happens and completely knocks me flat on my back! I really thought I was doing well until this, I know it might just be a slip up but because my appointment at the new clinic was a complete balls up I have noone to talk to about it and its really starting to get me down!

My levels have been pretty stable all day today so I have no idea what caused them to go so high last night. been around the 9mmol/L mark which is still higher than I want it to be but at least its not above 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment