Tuesday 30 March 2010

New Start

Tomorrow will be a fresh start for me.

Im going jogging in the evenings with Alan, eating less, and doing other exercise too. My levels have been on the high side the past few days as my routine has gone completely out the window with my Gran's funeral being yesterday.
The service was beautiful and so were the flowers and my family. I love them all to pieces. We are always there for each other no matter what and I know this made my Gran proud as it will still do. I also know she was proud of me for sorting out my diabetes so my fresh start is as much for her as it is for me.

I'm still waiting for my new appointment from the Cedar Centre in Guildford after the cock up the made the other week. I just want to get in there be seen, have my HbA1c done and all my other tests so I know where I am starting from. I have never been one for not knowing.
Sorry for such a short blog but I haven't got much to blog about at the moment what with Gran's funeral etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment