Sunday 25 April 2010

At long last =)


I have had an amazing weekend.

I went to two BBQ's and bloods were fantastic! Stayed under 10mmol/L the whole time - until today when I had chocolate cake!
I went to a party at the local pub to celebrate St Georges Day and it was a great laugh. I love going up there for the parties as they are always great! Great live music, good blood levels, BBQ's, and the best company. I don't think I could of had a better weekend. Ok... I could of if I'd met a multi-millionaire who wanted to pay for all my wedding for me but hey what are the chances of that happening!! Pretty slim I know.

I made the bouquet for my wedding which looks amazing! I'm so proud of myself to actually have made. I am still to find the dress I want. I had chosen it but I've gone off it now. Guess that's the price you pay for choosing it sooooo early (my bad!)
And to top off a fantastic weekend its CSI SUNDAY !! WOOOHOOOO!!!

I know this is a maaaahuuusive difference from my past posts recently, but it just goes to show how much blood sugars affect your mood and emotions. When they are "under control" you feel good, when they aren't you feel crap.

I really appreciate everyone who views my blog and apologies if I offended anyone. I don't mean to but apart from facebook I have no where to let my feelings out.

No comments:

Post a Comment