Friday 2 April 2010

Good Friday

I failed!
On Good Friday I am not supposed to eat meat. I failed. I had a chicken & bacon sandwich from Boots. I know I am bad, you don't need to tell me. I am not looking forward to Easter, I never do. Too much chocolate and temptations around for the likes of me lol. I have enough to contend with trying to keep my levels in the good range without anything else adding to the mix.
I went and saw my god daughter yesterday who is 2 months old tomorrow! She is absolutely gorgeous,even if I am biased. It was really hard to say no though when her mum offered chocolate, I failed then too. But I was a slightly good girl in the fact I didn't eat a whole packet of Mars Planet's, I did give most to Alan. 
My bloods have been high again today which sucks. I really thought I was getting them back in control after yesterday =(. I think I'm going to have to go on a very low carb diet soon to see what happens. I seem to be taking bucket loads of insulin too. I'm not sure what is going on with my body at the moment but I don't like it what ever its doing.
I bought the most stunning bags for my bridesmaids toay. £3 each in peacocks and are perfect! The deep purple of my dress and everything =) Happy Loubie.

I went for dinner at my cousins house and had spag boll with a glass of wine and my blood sugars were perfect, didn't go above 8. Till I had a can of Fosters that is. Then it just kept rising till 12.7, Grrrr. From now on I won't be drinking any beer and if I want an alcoholic drink (which isn't very often anyway) I will be sticking to wine. I won't be buying any myself anyway, serious lack of money to buy my own but I wouldn''t turn down a drink from someone else, soft or alcoholic.
I'm off to Alan's parents tomorrow down in Bournemouth till Monday. I'm looking forward to it even if I am going to miss my Granddad who is coming down tomorrow. It's typical. We phone up Alan's parents and ask if its ok to go down to the tomorrow and at the same time my Granddad calls up my mum & asks if its ok for him to come down this weekend.
Happy Easter Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment