Monday 24 May 2010

Bad Blogger!

I've been a very bad blogger and I apologise.
I've been a little bit busy with wedding plans and seeing friends and having arguments and getting my Avon career off the ground.

My Avon work is going really well. I have to hand out more brochures later and am going to plug the sun care products what with the weather being soooo hot.

I went to the beach yesterday with my fiance, sister and cousins. It was a great laugh. The journey took 3 hours, just over 2 hours of that was sitting in traffic! Not good. I was wearing factor 50 sun cream and still managed to burn!
My diabetes has been a bit hit and miss. I was expecting it to be really high these past few days, as I'm had a stinking cold, well still do. But actually they have been better since I've had the cold than before it.
I keep forgetting to take my insulin *slaps wrist*. Its not something I am doing on purpose and am actually very annoyed with myself for forgetting. I am trying to get this sorted again and get myself back on track.


I have a question for you all now though.....

How does the heat affect your blood levels???

No comments:

Post a Comment