Friday 14 May 2010

Where would you like to be right now?

There was a thread on Diabetes Support earlier that got me thinking hard.




Where would you like to be right now?


If money was no object, and you could be doing anything,anywhere what would it be? (leave comments telling me if you like)




For me, I'd be on Mevagh Mountain in Donegal, Ireland, in my own house, with a sea view. With lots of children, my wonderful fiance who I can't wait to get married to, with D his son, and a cat & dog. My family owning houses around me so we were all close enough, but not too close. I'd be a full time Avon Lady, earning just slightly more than enough to live comfortably so we didn't have to worry, and I'd still be able to paint. Oh and I wouldn't have diabetes!




I'm going to make this my reality one day!




Now its your turn...


(The photo is of Carrigart in Donegal near where my aunty lives)

No comments:

Post a Comment