Wednesday 26 May 2010

Sister has a blog

Sisters Blog

I thought I'd post a link to my sisters blog before I get into trouble for not doing it quick enough.

Bloods are still running high =( And I still have a nasty chesty cough.
Its starting to get me down again. I now its partly my fault for not taking care of myself but its also the fact I've not been well recently.
I really want a new blood kit. I like mine but I just don't have the "ohh I must test my blood" going on at the moment so was thinking maybe a new blood kit might help me get back on track.
I need to get motivated for alot of things at the moment. Weightloss, diabetes control, writing this, my Avon work.
It's not that I don't want to, its just I don't seem to have the energy etc to do it.

I'm getting a aerobic step with DVD that I got off FreeCycle, and am picking that up on Thursday. I'm hoping that because its something I can do in my own home while watching tv or something I can keep it up. As I build up my fitness and loose the weight I'll start back on my exercise bike.

I'm going out for dinner later with my OH, his assistant manager and his OH. I get on really well with them and am really looking forward to it. We are going to a chinese restaurant.
My OH's boss is really starting to bug me, he keeps going early when he's said my OH can or one of the other workers can. Like today. My mum needs to use our car to get stuff for dinner and get money out etc and my OH was supposed to come home early so he can get ready for going out and mum can use the car and now his boss is leaving early... after being off for a holiday last week (or the week before - can't remember exactly). Does my head in!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment