Wednesday 19 May 2010

Uh oh

I'm starting to slip back into my old ways.
I'm forgetting to test my blood and take my insulin.
Completely forgetting to carb count when I do take my insulin.
I don't know what is wrong with me but I don't like it. I'm trying to make a real concious effort to remember to do everything right as I really don't want my HbA1c to rise again.
I'm still working on my weight loss.... which isn't really going anywhere at the moment. I'm not really putting in the effort for it to change if I'm honest. I seem to have hit a sort of brick wall, with regards to my motivation with both.
When I have checked my blood, they have been slightly higher, some very high even when I have taken my insulin. I think this might be contributing to the lack of motivation, which I know is totally the wrong way to go about it, but it is hard to try and keep going  when you feel like your getting it wrong again.

My Avon work is starting to take off so hopefully the walking will help with my weight loss *crosses fingers*.

I hope everyone else is having a better time and the diabetic fairy is behaving herself with you x

No comments:

Post a Comment